In the market for a smartwatch, but don’t want to spend Apple Watch-like prices? While some of the best alternatives normally sell for $250 and up, there are some good watches available for $200 or less… and sometimes they go on sale for even less.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch for $150 and up – Woot
- Asus ZenWatch + $10 gift card for $149 – Newegg
- Refurb Pebble smartwatch for $80 – Rakuten
- Pebble Steel smartwatch for $150 – Amazon
- Samsung Gear 2 Neo (Tizen) smartwatch for $138 – Amazon
- Refurb Samsung Gear Live (Android Wear) smartwatch for $120 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet w/Atom Z3775 for $170 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 w/Atom Z3740 & 64GB for $180 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus Taichi 21 11.6″ Windows convertible for $399 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Asus tablets, laptops, and convertibles for $50 and up – Woot
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Android tablet for $95 – A4C
- Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ Windows notebook for $180 – B&H
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows notebook for $140 – Woot
- Unlocked ZTE Nubia 52 mini smartphone for $180 – Newegg (coupon: EMCATNT75)
- Gear Head Bluetooth headphones for $5 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Sony portable NFC Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Woot
- Refurb Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- D-Link 802.11ac AC600 dual-band router for $16 – Meh
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.