Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
In the market for a smartwatch, but don’t want to spend Apple Watch-like prices? While some of the best alternatives normally sell for $250 and up, there are some good watches available for $200 or less… and sometimes they go on sale for even less.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch for $150 and up – Woot
- Asus ZenWatch + $10 gift card for $149 – Newegg
- Refurb Pebble smartwatch for $80 – Rakuten
- Pebble Steel smartwatch for $150 – Amazon
- Samsung Gear 2 Neo (Tizen) smartwatch for $138 – Amazon
- Refurb Samsung Gear Live (Android Wear) smartwatch for $120 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet w/Atom Z3775 for $170 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 w/Atom Z3740 & 64GB for $180 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus Taichi 21 11.6″ Windows convertible for $399 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Asus tablets, laptops, and convertibles for $50 and up – Woot
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Android tablet for $95 – A4C
- Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ Windows notebook for $180 – B&H
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows notebook for $140 – Woot
- Unlocked ZTE Nubia 52 mini smartphone for $180 – Newegg (coupon: EMCATNT75)
- Gear Head Bluetooth headphones for $5 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Sony portable NFC Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Woot
- Refurb Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- D-Link 802.11ac AC600 dual-band router for $16 – Meh
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.