Chromebooks generally have a reputation for being cheap laptops. But that doesn’t mean they all need low-resolution displays and small amounts of RAM.
Toshiba offers a Chromebook 2 model with 4GB of RAM and a 13.3 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display. It has a list price of $330 which makes it pretty cheap for a laptop, but rather expensive for a Chromebook.
But right now you can buy one for $279.
Looking for something even cheaper? Today’s roundup of deals includes several Chromebooks that sell for $160 or less.
- Toshiba Chromebook w/4GB RAM, 13″ full HD display for $279 – Amazon (or B&H)
- Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830 for $159 – Amazon
- Asus C201 Chromebook w/Rockchip RK3288 for $159 – Amazon
- Refurb Chromebooks for $155 and up – Woot
- Lenovo Yoga 2 11 w/Pentium N3530 for $400 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 2 11 w/Core i3-4012Y for $500 – Best Buy
- Acer Aspire E11 Windows notebook for $179 – B&H
- DigiLand 8″ Windows tablet for $50 – Best Buy
- Insignia 8″ Windows tablet for $80 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion mini desktop for $310 – Best Buy
- Ematic Bluetooth speaker w/microSD card slot for $10 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Motorola 15W Turbot Charger (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0) for $10 – Groupon
Games and media
- Steam Summer Sale (video games for up to 90 percent off) – Steam
- Name your price for $44 worth of retro games – Humble Bundle
- Free movie rental for Chromecast owners – Google Play
- $50 iTunes gift card for $40 – Giftcardmall (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.