Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Motorola Moto 360 was the first Android Wear smartwatch with a round display, and with a list price of $250 it’s still one of the cheapest. But you know what would make it even more affordable? A $100 price cut.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartwatches, tablets and eReaders, oh my
- Motorola Moto 360 for $150 – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- DigiLand 8″ Windows tablet w/Office 365 for $50 – Best Buy
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab 8″ Android tablet for $80 – Groupon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Touch WiFi for $60 – A4C
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 2-in-1 Windows PC w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows laptop for $170 – Best Buy
- Refurb Asus EeeBook X205 for $150 – Woot
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Chi 2-in-1 w/Atom Z3775 for $349 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 12.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core M for $599 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Asus Zenbook UX303 13″ ultrabook w/QHD+ display for $799 – Microsoft Store (coupon: PCGRAD15)
- Refurb Alienware Alpha mini gaming PC w/Core i3 Haswell + NVIDIA for $400 – Woot
- Refurb Logitech Z213 2.1 channel speakers for $20 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Logitech Z313 2.1 channel speakers for $25 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Google Chromecast for $25 – Groupon
- Up to 80 percent of PC games – GOG
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.