Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
In the past year or so, Asus, Acer, and HP have all released notebooks with 11.6 inch displays, Intel Bay Trail processors, and price tags in the $200 range.
And right now two out of three of those computers are on sale — you can pick up a new Asus EeeBook X205 for $170 or a refurbished model for $20 less. Or for just $137 you can pick buy a refurbished Acer Aspire E11.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ Windows notebook for $170 – Best Buy (or refurb for $150 from Woot)
- Refurb Acer Aspire E11 Windows notebook for $137 – Secondipity (via Newegg)
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830 for $145 – NeweggFlash
- New Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830 for $149 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible for $300 – Best Buy
- Refurb Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet for $85 (choose a $165 model) – Dell Outlet (coupon: JHXK9SRR0TZSWH)
- Gigabyte BRIX barebones mini PC w/Core i7 Haswell, Iris Pro graphics for $520 after rebate – Newegg
- Used Amazon Kindle Fire DX 9.7″ eReader for $103 (price in cart) – Amazon Warehouse Deals
- SanDisk 128GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $50 – TigerDirect
- G.Skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) laptop memory for $50 – Newegg
Gadgets and accessories
- Google Chromecast for $30 – Amazon
- Refurb Jawbone Up24 fitness tracker for $55 – Daily Steals
- Omaker 3-port USB car charger for $5 – Amazon (coupon: SR3WKS5O)
- 5 LEGO super hero PC games for $15 – Bundle Stars
- Name your price for $113 worth of PC games – Humble Weekly Bndle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.