Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
A few days ago I noted that you could pick up an Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $249. If that price wasn’t tempting enough, today you can get the an even better version of the tablet for $50 less.
Staples is selling the Acer Aspire Switch 10 with an Intel Atom Z3735F quad-core Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage (twice as much as the model we featured Friday) for just $200.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets and 2-in-1 laptops
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $200 – Staples
- Toshiba Satellite Click 2 13″ 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $380 – Best Buy
- Toshiba Encore 7″ Windows tablet for $70 – Microsoft Store (via eBay)
- Toshiba Encore 2 7″ Windows tablet for $90 – Microsoft Store (via eBay)
- Asus Transformer Pad T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $229 – Best Buy
- LG 25″ 2560 x 1080 pixel display for $200 – Newegg
- PNY 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $40 – Best Buy
- Seagate 5TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $130 – Newegg (coupon: EMCAPPA26)
- D-Link 802.11ac 600 router for $22 – Meh
- Logitech UE Mini Boom Bluetooth speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- Sony premium noise-canceling headphones for $125 and up (50 percent off) – Amazon
- Sennheiser PXC-250-II noise cancelling headphones for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCAPPA28)
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCAPPA24)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.