The Tronsmart Orion R28 is a TV box with a Rockchip RK3288 processor, Android 4.4 software, WiFi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet.
It’s one of many boxes designed to let you run Android apps on a TV, allowing you to stream online media from Netflix or YouTube, surf the web, play games, or run the XBMC/Kodi media center app, among other things.
This particular model is one of the more powerful devices of its type. The RK3288 chip is speedy and the box also has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and Gigabit Ethernet.
Geekbuying sells Tronsmart Orion R28 boxes for $95 and up, but the store sent me one to review and since Geekbuying doesn’t want it back, it’s time for a giveaway!
Note that this contest is for a slightly used device, and I may not have time to ship the prize for a week or two (until after I get back from the Consumer Electronics Show).
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win a Tronsmart Orion R28:
Leave a comment on this page by 6:00AM Eastern on Wednesday, December 31st, 2014
Here’s the good print (it’s a step above fine):
- This contest is open to residents of the continental United States or folks who have a valid shipping address in one of those states.
- We’ll pick a single winner randomly.
- Once the winner is contacted, that person will have 48 hours to respond. We’ll pick a new winner if we don’t hear back within that time.
- Make sure to use a valid email address, Twitter, Google+ or Facebook account when you login to leave your comment or we may not be able to contact you to let you know you’ve won.
- Please leave just one comment.
- If you’ve won another Liliputing contest in the last 60 days you’re not eligible to win this one.
- Writers for Liliputing and their close friends and family members are also ineligible.
Thanks again to Geekbuying for providing us with the Tronsmart Orion R28 review unit.
Update: Congratulations to our winner, Andy!