The InFocus C2107 is a tablet with a 7 inch, full HD display, an 8-core Allwinner A83 processor, and Android 4.4 software.
It’s a nice little device with reasonably speedy performance, a good display, and a compact design (it’s a bit smaller than a Nexus 7 tablet).
There are a few things to get out of the way first. This is a demo unit that’s been lightly used. This tablet model’s not yet available for purchase anywhere, but a shipping label included on my package suggests it’ll have a suggested price tag of $170.
My demo unit also seems to have a single dead or stuck pixel on the screen. Sometimes it’s hard to even notice it (after all, there are more than 2 million pixels on the device. But from time to time it’s obvious. Aside from that the screen looks great though, with good viewing angles and sharp image quality.
It’s also hard to beat the price: I’m giving away this tablet for free.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win:
Leave a comment on this page by 6:00AM Eastern on Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Here are a few rules:
- This contest is open to residents of the earth who haven’t won another Liliputing contest in the past 60 days.
- If you’re in a country that charges tariffs or other fees on prize winnings, you’re responsible for paying those. I’m just covering the cost of shipping.
- A single winner will be randomly selected.
- Once a winner is contacted, that person will have 48 hours to respond. If we don’t hear back in that time, we’ll pick another name.
- Make sure to use a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account when logging in to leave your comment so we have a way to contact you.
- Please leave just one comment.
- This contest is not open to writers for Liliputing or their close friends or family members.
Thanks again to Allwinner for providing us with this InFocus tablet review unit!
Update: This contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner, Franco Tallarico!