Yesterday we pointed out that the Microsoft Store is selling an 11.6 inch Acer Aspire E11 notebook for $149. That model’s still available for that price… but if you want a version with more than 32GB of storage there’s another option.
Target is selling a model with a 250GB hard drive for $153 today only. Sure, a hard drive isn’t as fast as flash storage… but if you’re willing to take a small performance hit in order to have more space for media, apps, documents, and other files, now you can do that for just $4 more.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Acer Aspire E11 Windows notebok w/11.6″ display for $153 – Target
- Asus C300 Chromebook w/13″ display for $180 – Amazon
- Asus C200 Chromebook w/11.6″ display for $179 – Amazon
- Acer CB3 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $169 – Amazon
- Acer CB5 13″ Chromebook w/FHD display, Tegra K1 CPU for $230 – Amazon
- iView SupraPad i700QW 7″ Windows tablet for $60 – Newegg
- $50 off purchases of $350 ore more or $100 off $500 – Motorola
- Refurb Roku 3 for $65 or Streaming Stick for $30 – Woot
- 10 free MP3s – Google Play
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.