Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Acer Aspire E11 is a low-cost Windows notebook with an 11.6 inch display. Models normally sell for around $200 and up, but right now the Microsoft Store is offering a model with an Intel Celeron N2840 Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of flash storage for $149.
Want a model with a touchscreen, faster processor, and more RAM and storage? Microsoft’s got one of those for $249. There are also some great deals on low-cost Asus notebooks, a few Windows 2-in-1 devices, and a Google Chromecast in today’s roundup… plus free movies.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Notebooks and 2-in-1s
- Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ notebook for $149 – Microsoft Store
- Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ notebook w/250GB HDD for $170 – Target
- Acer Aspire V11 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $249 – Microsoft Store
- Asus X200 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $279 – Microsoft Store
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook for $179 – Microsoft Store
- HP Stream 14 notebook w/AMD Mullins for $229 – Microsoft Store
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $199 – Microsoft Store
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 PC for $229 – Microsoft Store
- Vulcan Challenger II 8″ Windows tablet + keyboard for $100 – Newegg
- Vulcan Excursion XB 10″ Windows tablet + keyboard for $180 – Newegg
Tablets and eReaders
- $20 or more of Amazon Kindle eReaders, Fire Tablets, and more – Amazon
- Kobo Arc 10HD Android tablet for $200 – Kobo
- Kobo Arc 7HD for $120 – Kobo
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Keyboard for $50 – A4C
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for free (US Only) – Google Play
- Sherlock Holmes for free (UK only) – Google Play
- Pacific Rim for free (Australia only) – Google Play
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 vocal on-ear headphones for $80 (65% off) – Amazon
- Lite-On USB DVD writer for $19 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWHWD48)
- Up to 50 percent off select Logitech products – Amazon
- Fibit Flex or Charge activity tracker + earbuds for $100 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Netgear R6200 802.11ac WiFi router for $45 – Newegg
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick for $35 – Newegg
- Google Chromecast + $20 Google Play credit for $30 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.