Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Didn’t get a chance to pick up that $100 Asus EeeBook X205TA laptop from Staples on Black Friday? No worries… the laptop is always pretty cheap, with a suggested retail price of $200 and a shelf price that’s often much lower.
Right now you can pick one up from Best Buy for $149 or from Staples for $150. Keep in mind, this 11.6 inch notebook has a relatively slow Intel Atom processor, just 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. But it’s a full-fledged Windows laptop that sells for less than the cost of a typical Chromebook.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Laptops and tablets
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook w/Atom Z3735F for $149 – Best Buy
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook for $150 – Staples
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Atom Z3735F for $279 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 2-in-1 notebook w/Core i3 Haswell for $635 – Newegg
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 2-in-1 detachable w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $700 – Lenovo
- Asus C300 Chromebook for $159 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 w/128GB for $729 – Rakuten
Tiny, barebones desktops
- Gigabyte BRIX barebones mini PC w/Celeron N2807 for $100 – Amazon
- ECS Liva barebones mini PC kit w/Celeron N2807 for $110 – Newegg
- Phantom of the Opera Kindle eBook + Audible audiobook for free – Amazon
- P3 albums for $5.99 or less – Amazon Cyber Monday Deals Week
- 50 more free MP3 albums (plus 100 more albums for $2 each) – Microsoft Music Deals
- Amazon kindle eReader for $60 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Jawbone Up fitness tracker for $50 – Staples
- Headphones and earbuds for under $10 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.