Didn’t get a chance to pick up that $100 Asus EeeBook X205TA laptop from Staples on Black Friday? No worries… the laptop is always pretty cheap, with a suggested retail price of $200 and a shelf price that’s often much lower.
Right now you can pick one up from Best Buy for $149 or from Staples for $150. Keep in mind, this 11.6 inch notebook has a relatively slow Intel Atom processor, just 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. But it’s a full-fledged Windows laptop that sells for less than the cost of a typical Chromebook.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Laptops and tablets
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook w/Atom Z3735F for $149 – Best Buy
- Asus EeeBook X205TA 11.6″ notebook for $150 – Staples
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Atom Z3735F for $279 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 2-in-1 notebook w/Core i3 Haswell for $635 – Newegg
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 2-in-1 detachable w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $700 – Lenovo
- Asus C300 Chromebook for $159 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 w/128GB for $729 – Rakuten
Tiny, barebones desktops
- Gigabyte BRIX barebones mini PC w/Celeron N2807 for $100 – Amazon
- ECS Liva barebones mini PC kit w/Celeron N2807 for $110 – Newegg
- Phantom of the Opera Kindle eBook + Audible audiobook for free – Amazon
- P3 albums for $5.99 or less – Amazon Cyber Monday Deals Week
- 50 more free MP3 albums (plus 100 more albums for $2 each) – Microsoft Music Deals
- Amazon kindle eReader for $60 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Jawbone Up fitness tracker for $50 – Staples
- Headphones and earbuds for under $10 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.