The Asus EeeBook X205 is a notebook with an 11.6 inch display, an Intel Atom Z3735F quad-core Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and Windows 8.1 software.
It’s hardly the most powerful Windows laptop on the market, but it’s certainly one of the cheapest. The EeeBook X205 has a list price of $199 and at least one store plans to offer it for half that price on Black Friday.
But you don’t have to wait until then to score an amazing deal on this inexpensive 2.1 pound notebook. Best Buy is selling the EeeBook X205 for $140 today only.
Update: Amazon is selling the notebook for the same price.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Notebooks and 2-in-1s
- Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows laptop for $140 – Best Buy
- Asus EeeBook X205 11.6″ Windows laptop for $140 – Amazon
- HP Envy Touchsmart 14″ laptop w/Core i5 Haswell, Quad HD+ for $699 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo N20 Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $200 – Rakuten
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet for $210 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Asus Transformer Book T200 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $464 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWWB95)
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows tablet w/Core i3 Haswell for $400 – Newegg
- Toshiba Encore 2 8″ Windows tablet for $133 – Amazon
- Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series Windows tablet for $150 – Dell
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/64GB for $390 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Microsoft Surface 2 w/Tegra 4 for $199 – Microsoft (via eBay)
- Unlocked Blu Studio 5.0 C HD smartphone for $110 – Amazon
- Up to 50 percent off select PNY memory and mobile power products – Amazon
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick for $35 – NeweggFlash
- Boom Urchin water esistant Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Woot
- Motorola 3000mAh portable power pack (2-pack) for $20 – Woot
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Aweome Mix Vol. 1) soundtrack for free – Google Play
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.