Chromebooks are generally pretty inexpensive — some models have starting price as low as $199. But why settle for a Chrome OS laptop that’s supposed to sell for that price when you can pick up a higher-end model that’s had its priced slashed.
Today’s daily deals roundup includes two models with Intel Celeron N2830 Bay Trail chips that are selling for about $200 after price cuts, as well as two models with premium features such as touchscreen or full HD displays that are selling for just about $50 more.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus C200 Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $199 – Amazon
- Lenovo N20 Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $203 – Newegg
- Refurb Acer C720p touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $250 – Rakuten
- Acer Chromebook w/13″ FHD display, Tegra K1 for $249 and up – Amazon
- HP Chromebook 11 w/4G LTE for $49 (with a 2-year Verizon contract – Best Buy
- Apple iPad mini (1st gen) for $199 – Walmart
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows tablet w/Core i3 Haswell for $350 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/256GB for $410 – A4C
- EVGA Tegra Note 7 Android tablet for $130 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPC36)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $70 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaTab A1107 7″ Android tablet for $60 – A4C
- Western Digital 1.5TB portable hard drive for $70 – TigerDirect (coupon: YQN145372)
- OCZ 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $55 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Refurb Samsung Gear Fit activity tracker/smartwatch for $75 – Best Buy
- Open Box Samsung Galaxy Gear (1st gen) smartwatch for $93 – Northwest Outdoor (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku 1 digital media player for $30 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPC73)
- Refurb Sony PRS-600 eReader for $30 – A4C
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.