Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Dell is offering a coupon for $50 off select PCs priced at $700 or higher. That includes models that are already marked down from their original list prices… which means that you can pick up a Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 convertible for $700 and up.
That’s about half the list price, but it’s worth noting that this deal is for a model with an Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge processor and not a newer Haswell or Broadwell chip. Haswell models are also available, but they cost several hundred dollars more.
Amazon is selling a similar model for $50 less… but it has a slightly less powerful CPU and half the storage space.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 ultrabook w/Core i5-3337U for $647 – Amazon
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 ultrabook w/Core i5-3437U for $700 – Dell (coupon: T$VTLCJNZ37MC8)
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 w/Core i5 Haswell for $700+ – Dell (coupon: T$VTLCJNZ37MC8)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) tablet w/Core i5, 64GB, pen for $380 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPD85)
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 mini-desktop w/Celeron 1017U for $150 – Lenovo (coupon: USPQ1930116)
- Asus MeMO Pad 8 ME181 Android tablet w/Atom Z3745 for $150 – Amazon
- Dell Venue 7 Android tablet w/Intel Atom Z3460 for $130 – Dell
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Android tablet for $156 – Amazon
- Dell Chromebox w/Celeron + keyboard and mouse for $200 – Dell
- Refurb HP Chromebook 14 w/Celeron 2955U for $190 – Best Buy
- LG 25″ 2560 x 1080 pixel IPS monitor w/speakers for $200 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPD39)
You can find more bargain things in our daily deals section.