Phones, tablets, and TV boxes aren’t the only devices that’ll run on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Google is also preparing to roll out an update to Android Wear, bringing new features to smartwatches like the Motorola Moto 360 and LG G Watch.
Phandroid has an early look at some of the new features included in Android Wear 5.0, but here are a few highlights.
Some of the updates will show up on your watch itself, while others will be accessed through the Android Wear companion app on your smartphone.
- Storage monitor which let you use the Android app to see which Android Wear apps are eating the most space on your watch
- Improved battery monitoring in the Android app so you can view the most power-hungry apps and estimates of your remaining battery life
- Undo a dismissed notification card to get back an alert you might have swiped away by accident
- Change your watch face using the Android app
- Support for adjusting the screen brightness with Theater mode or Sunlight mode
You can find more details (and pictures) at Phandroid.