Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
There’s a new crop of Windows tablets on the market featuring 8 inch screens, Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail processors, and price tags below $200. But these models tend to have less RAM and storage than the first generation of Windows 8 tablets which launched late last year and early in 2014.
The good news is that you can still buy the older tablets — and since they’re older, you can often score pretty good deals on them, especially if you’re willing to buy a refurbished tablet.
Today’s roundup of deals includes a couple 8 inch Windows tablets which sell for $200 or less, plus a deal on a pretty good 8 inch Android tablet.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
8 inch tablets
- Refurb Toshiba Encore 8″ Windows tablet for $149 – Toshiba (via eBay)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet w/32GB for $200 – TigerDirect
- Asus MeMO Pad 8 Android tablet w/16GB + Bay Trail for $150 – Best Buy
10 inch and larger tablets and notebooks
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows tablet w/Core i5 Haswell for $580 – Woot
- Asus Transformer Book T300 13″ 2-in-1 notebook for $600 – TigerDirect (coupon: OXN143725)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/128GB for $500 – Dealfisher (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire E11 11.6″ notebook w/Celeron Bay Trail for $210 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $270 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus VivoTab RT 10″ Windows RT tablet for $139 – DailySteals
- LG G Watch for $190 – Best Buy
- Refurb Sony Smartwatch (1st gen) for $60 – Daily Steals
- Centon 32GB Class 4 SDHC card for $5 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Dragon Age: Origins PC game for free – Origin
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.