The Acer Aspire E11 is a notebook with an 11.6 inch display, an Intel Celeron N2830 Bay Trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 320GB hard drive. It runs Windows 8.1 and has a Chromebook-like price tag. The list price is about $250.
Right now you can pick one up for closer to $215 from Amazon. Note that the price seems to be fluctuating a bit (it was $214 when I started writing this article and $215 later. There’s also a separate listing for a $235 model that seems to be pretty much the same laptop, or a $330 model with 4GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive.
Anyway, it’s always nice to find a cheap but capable laptop… especially when it’s even cheaper than normal.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Acer Aspire E11 notebook w/Celeron N2830, 11.6″ display for $215 – Amazon
- Lenovo Thinkpad X150E Chromebook w/Celeron N2930 for $339 – Amazon
- HP Chromebook w/4G LTE for $49 w/2-year Verizon contract ($199 without) – Best Buy
- Asus VivoTab Note 8 Windows tablet + pen for $209 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus tablets for $110 and up – Woot
- Save $60 on select iPad with Retina display model ($340 and up) – Best Buy
- Refurb HTC One M7 smartphone (unlocked) w/32GB for$215 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Refurb LG G2 smartphone (unlocked) w/32GB for $230 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- iHip over-the-ear headphones for free after rebate – TigerDirect
- Name your price for 7+ Android games – Humble Mobile Bundle
- Download Devil’s attorney for Android for free – Humble Mobile Bundle
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula for Kindle (eBook and audiobook) for free – Amazon (“buy” the eBook to see the option for the free audio version)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.