Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
You know it’s a bad idea to use “1234” as your password for Facebook, your online banking account, and every site you visit. But how are you supposed to remember dozens or even hundreds of passwords?
You aren’t — you should probably be using a secure password manager instead. LastPass is one of the simplest and easiest to use since it provides you with unique, strong passwords for every site, encrypted your data and stores it online so you can access it across any device.
If you want to support the service (and use it on a mobile device), you can sign up for LastPass Premium. At $12 per year, it’s well worth the price. But right now you can get up to 18 months of LastPass Premium for free thanks to promotions at LastPass and AppSumo.
The AppSumo website is struggling to keep up with demand, but you can use the direct link below to activate service — the offer is good even for existing subscribers. It just adds more time to your account.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Get 12 months of LastPass Premium for free – AppSumo (and 6 months from LastPass)
- Refurb HP Chromebook 14 w/Celeron 2955U for $180 – Woot
- Refurb Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet w/32GB for $175 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 tablet for $348 – Quick Ship Electronics (via eBay)
- Refurb unlocked HTC One M8 smartphone for $480 – Newegg
- ADATA 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $25 – TigerDirect
- Lexar 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $7 – Staples
- Logitech world travel adapter USB charger kit for $8 – Daily Steals
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.