Looking for an Android Wear smartwatch but don’t want to spend $200 or more? No problem — AT&T is selling the G Watch for as little as $179. There’s just one catch: you actually have to add more items to your cart to get that price. Seriously.
Here’s the deal: you can get 25% off your order when you buy 3 accessories — and the G Watch counts as an accessory. So just find two other cheap items like smartphone cases and add them to your cart.
Here are some of the day’s best tech deals.
- LG G Watch + 2 other accessories for $179 and up – AT&T (add 3 items to cart, get 25% off order – via Dealnews)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX w/WiFi + 4G LTE for $130 and up – Best Buy
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 for $330 –Adorama (coupon: INTEL2IN1)
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro w/64GB for $380 – Driven GPS (via eBay)
- Samsung Chromebook 2 11.6″ notebook for $299 – Amazon
- Refurb Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ notebook (2011 model w/Core i5) for $500 – Daily Steals (via eBay)
- ECS Liva mini PC w/Bay Trail for $160 – NeweggFlash
- Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $12 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPCPB77)
- They Might Be Giants First Album Live MP3 album for free – NoiseTrade
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.