At launch there are official Amazon accessories including cases and headphones available as well as third-party items including screen protectors. That’s not even mentioning the large number of accessories designed to work with a wide range of phones including travel chargers, car holders, and more.
Here are a few of the first of accessories for the Fire Phone:
- Amazon Leather case – $35
- Amazon polyurethane case – $30 (also available in red, blue, yellow, and purple)
- Amazon Premium headphones – $25 (for an extra set — you get a pair with a phone purchase)
- Speck CandyShell grip case – $35
- Incipio Feather case – $25
- Moshi screen protector – $25
Expect this list to grow over time. If there’s one thing Amazon knows how to do, it’s sell products… and accessories to go with those products..