Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is a tablet with an 8.9 inch, 1920 x 1200 pixel display, a 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor, and access to Amazon’s app, music, video, and eBook stores, among other things.
While the company has newer tablets with faster processors and higher resolution displays, it’s hard to get more bang for your buck than Amazon is offering at the moment. Today only you can pick up a refurbished Kindle Fire HD 8.9 for just $139.
Not thrilled about buying a refurbished device? Amazon offers the same 1-year warranty on this tablet that you’d get with a new model.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 w/16GB for $139 – Amazon
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/16GB for $130 – ShopDivvy (via eBay)
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/32GB for $170 – DigJungle (via eBay)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 w/3G (unlocked) for $239 – Never-MSRP (via eBay)
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 Windows notebook w/Core i5 Haswell for $650 – Rakuten
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/64GB for $320 – Driven GPS (via eBay)
- Toshiba Satellite Click W35DT 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/AMD A4 for $399 – DigJungle (via eBay)
- PNY 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $90 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Kingston 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $55 – Rakuten (coupon: 5128850)
- Slingbox 350 media place-shifter for $100 – Best Buy
- Incipio Qi wireless charging pad for $13 – Daily Steals
- Up to 75% off PC games – Steam Summer Sale
you can find more bargains in our daily deals section .