Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple’s first-generation iPad mini might not have the high-resolution display of the company’s new Retina model. But it’s still a pretty nice little 7.9 inch tablet which Apple continues to sell for $299.
If that price is a bit steep, Best Buy is selling the tablet for $100 off… making the Apple iPad about as cheap as a decent small Android tablet.
Or you could buy a decent small Android tablet… there are some nice deals on the Nexus 7 and refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in today’s roundup… as well as great prices on ultrabooks, 2-in-1s, and eReaders.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Apple iPad mini w/16GB for $200 – Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10″ tablet + $60 gift card for $400 – Best Buy
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $180 – A4C
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) Android tablet w/16GB for $195 – Newegg (32GB for $229)
- Archos GamePad 7″ Android gaming tablet for $100 – Adorama
Notebooks and 2-in-1 PCs
- Refurb Asus Taichi 11.6″ dual-screen ultrabook w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $490 – NeweggFlash
- New Asus Taichi 13.3″ dual-screen ultrabook for $650 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Zenbok UX31A 13″ FHD ultrabook w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $600 – Woot
- Refurb Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro 13″ 2-in-1 w/WQXGA+ display for $745 – NeweggFlash
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 w/64GB for $300 – Adorama
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch eReader for $30 – A4C
- Amazon Kindle eReader for $49 – B&H
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite eReader for $99 – B&H
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (1st gen) for $90 – Best Buy
- DJ-style over-ear headphones + earbuds for free after rebate – TigerDirect
- Kingston 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $100 – Newegg
- UtechSmart 10,000mAh external battery pack for $29 – NeweggFlash
- Subscribe to select magazines, get a $5 B&N credit – Barnes & Noble
- MP3 albums for $3.99 each – Amazon MP3
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.