Now that Windows tablets with Intel Bay Trail processors are available, offering long battery life and decent performance, I’m reluctant to recommend picking up an older tablet with an Intel Atom Clover Trail processor.
That said… Newegg has a deal on a refurbished Asus VivoTam Smart ME400 with an Atom Z2760 dual-core CPU that’s too good not to mention. For $170 you can pick up a tablet with 64GB of storage, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a 10.1 inch 1366 x 768 pixel IPS display.
It’s one of the cheapest 10 inch Windows tablets I’ve seen to date, and it’s a full Windows 8.1 tablet, not a Windows RT machine. That said, if you spent a little more on a device with a better processor you’ll probably get better performance.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets and other PCs
- Refurb Asus VivoTab Smart Win8 tablet w/Atom Z2760 for $170 after rebate – Newegg
- Lenovo Dads and Grads sale – 5% or more off PCs – Lenovo
- Apple iPad mini (1st gen) w/16GB for $240 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows tablet w/Bay Trail for $300 – J J Electronics (via eBay)
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/32GB for $170 – A4C
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) for $120 – Dealfisher
- Refurb B&N NOOK Color w/8GB for $60 – A4C
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon 27″ Table PC for $723 – Lenovo Outlet
Accessories and other
- Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5″ SSD for $200 – TigerDirect (coupon: QPN129388)
- Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5″ SSD for $100 – TigerDirect (coupon: DNT129385)
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive 2-pack for $80 – TigerDirect (coupon: NPX129490)
- 150 Kindle eBooks for $0.99 each – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.