But the MK902 is a relatively powerful device with a fast processor, Android Jelly Bean software, a nice array of ports, and decent WiFi performance.
The folks at Rikomagic sent me a demo unit a while back, and after having put it through the paces, I’m done testing the MK902. So it’s time for a Liliputing giveaway!
The MK902 features a Rockchip RK3188 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Mali-400 graphics. It has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage, plus a microSD card slot, HDMI, Ethernet, SPDIF, and AV jacks and 4 USB ports.
It supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 and has an external antenna.
The MK902 sells for about $100 at Amazon, Geekbuying, AliExpress, and other marketplaces. But we’re giving one away for free.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win:
Leave a comment on this article by 6:00AM Eastern on Tuesday, May 27th, 2014
That’s the important bit. Here’s the not-so-fine print:
- A winner will be randomly selected from all winners.
- This contest is open to anyone around the globe — but of your country taxes prize winnings, you’re responsible for paying appropriate fees or taxes.
- Liliputing writers and close friends and family members are not eligible to win.
- Make sure use a valid email address, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account to leave your message so we have a way of contacting you.
- Once a winner is notified, that person will have 48 hours to respond. If we don’t hear back by then, we’ll pick a new winner.
Thanks again to Rikomagic for providing us with an MK902 to test!
Update: Congratulations to Wayne, winner of our Rikomagic MK902 giveaway!