So you thought that new HP 7 Plus Android tablet was cheap? How’s this? You can pick up a dual-core Android tablet for just $35 after rebate.
Sure, there’s a catch or two. This is a refurbished device, it has just 4GB of built-in storage, and it’s running an older version of Android. But it’s not that old. The Hisense Sero 7 LT launched just about a year ago, comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and at $35 it’d make a nice alarm clock/eReader/web surfer, if nothing else.
If you’re in the market for something a little nicer, there are some great deals on Asus Transformer products including the company’s top tier Android tablet and entry-level Windows 2-in-1 tablet.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Hisense Sero 7 LT Android tablet for $35 after rebate – Newegg
- Asus Transformer Pad TF701T w/WQHD display, Tegra 4 for $300 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T for $180 – A4C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android tablet for $250 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets for $110 – $200 – Woot
- BungBungame 10″ Android tablet w/Tegra 3 for $140 – NeweggFlash
Windows tablets and notebooks
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 Windows 2-in-1 for $250 after rebate – TigerDirect (coupon: PSI126199)
- Acer Aspire S7 13″ ultrabook w/Core i7 Ivy Bridge, 256GB SSD for $929 – B&H
Accessories and apps
- MOGA Bluetooth mobile gaming remote for $10 – Daily Steals
- Rocketfish tablet stylus (blue) for $3 – Best Buy (also in purple)
- Jawbone Up wristband fitness tracker for $80 – Best Buy
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $43 – Newegg
- PNY 128GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $39 – Best Buy
- Download 5 free Android apps, get $10 in Amazon Coins – Amazon Appstore
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.