The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 lineup includes models with 7, 8, and 10 inch displays. While the larger models have bigger batteries, the rest of the specs are pretty much the same on most models, including:
- 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- 1280 x 800 pixel display
- 1.5GB of RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat software
- 3MP rear camera and 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and GLONASS
The tablets all have microSD card slots and each model will be available in WiFi-only or 4G LTE models.
There are a few differences between models though:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0): 4,000mAh battery and either 8GB or 16GB of storage
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0): 4,450mAh battery and 16GB of storage
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1): 6,800mAh battery and 16GB of storage
The tablets will be available for starting prices of $200, $270, and $350, respectively.