The Sony Vaio Tap 11 is an 11.6 inch tablet with 4GB of RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a 1080p display, and Windows 8.1 software. It has a capacitive touchscreen for use with your fingers and comes with a digital pen for pressure-sensitive writing, drawing, or hovering actions.
There’s also a kickstand and wireless keyboard that lets you use the system like a laptop (assuming you place it on a table instead of your actual lap. Overall, the Tap 11 is Sony’s answer to the Microsoft Surface line of tablets.
Normally the Sony Vaio Tap 11 sells for $800 and up. But right now you can pick up a model with an Intel Pentium 3560Y for about the price of a Microsoft Surface 2 tablet.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Sony Vaio Tap 11 2-in-1 touchscreen tablet for $500 – Best Buy
- Toshiba Satellite 13″ 2-in-1 w/AMD Temash for $450 – 1Sale
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (1st gen) for $260 – Woot
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (1st gen) for $150 – Rakuten (all colors but gray)
- Refurb Dell Venue 8 Pro 8″ Windows tablet w/32GB for $160 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Dell Active Stylus for Dell tablets for $22 – Dell (via Ben’s Bargains)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro wireless keyboard & case for $64 – Dell (coupon: 9QB025WNJ3X)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L 7″ Android tablet for $99 – Lenovo
- Acer 21.5″ 1080p monitor for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPFWP22)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.