Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga is a convertible notebook that becomes a tablet when you fold the screen back 360 degrees. What sets it apart from other members of Lenovo’s Yoga family are the TrackPoint button in the center of the keyboard… and a special keyboard that actually has keys that retract when you hold the computer in tablet mode.
That way the mechanical keys won’t click or move while you’re holding the ThinkPad Yoga as a tablet.
As an ultrabook, it’s a pretty powerful device with a full HD display, a Haswell CPU, 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD. Normally Lenovo charges $1049 and up for a ThinkPad Yoga. Today you can get one from Newegg for just $900.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga convertible w/Core i5 Haswell for $900 – Newegg
- Asus Transformer Book T300LA 13″ 2-in-1 for $800 – Adorama (coupon: WFANRADIO )
- Dell XPS 12 touchscreen convertible ultrabook for $850 – Adorama (coupon: RADIOWFAN)
- Ouya Android video game console for $70 – Amazon
- NVIDIA Shield handheld Android gaming system for $200 – Newegg (starting at noon Pacific Time)
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/16GB for $150 – Shop Divvy (via eBay)
- Google Nexus 10 w/32GB for $300 – Manhattan Products (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad TF300 10″ Android tablet for $150 – A4C
- SanDisk 128GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $60 after rebate – TigerDirect
- LG portable external DD drive for $25 after rebate – TigerDirect (coupon: LPS112087)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.