Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Lenovo Flex 10 is a small notebook with an Intel Bay Trail processor and a display that you can rotate 270 degrees so it’s facing away from the keyboard. It’s not quite as versatile as a Lenovo Yoga device which you can use as a tablet, but if you want to treat the little laptop like a kiosk or touchscreen all-in-one PC, you can do that.
Normally priced at around $350, TigerDirect is currently selling the Flex 10 with a Celeron N2806 CPU, 2GB of RAM, and a 320GB hard drive for $300.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo Flex 10 laptop w/Celeron N2806 for $300 – TigerDirect
- HP TouchSmart 11 laptop w/AMD A4 for $330 – Office Depot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad TF300T 10″ Android tablet for $175 – Blinq (via eBay)
- Kobo Arc 10HD Android tablet w/Tegra 4, 2560 x 1600px display for $300 – Kobo
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 w/8GB for $130 – Rakuten
- Amazon Kindle WiFi for $49 – Staples
- Lexar 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $27 – BuyDig (coupon: NFS10)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (first gen) for $190 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku LT media streamer for $35 – Dealfisher
- 25 percent off one (select) item on orders of $50 or more – Office Depot (via Dealnews)
- Up to 65 percent off select Samsung SD and microSD cards – Amazon
- OfficeSuite Professional 7 for Android for free – Amazon Appstore
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.