While Microsoft is busy pushing its 2nd-generation Surface tablets, prices on last year’s models continue to fall. Want a 64GB Surface Pro with a Core i5 Ivy Bridge processor? You can grab a refurbished model for just $399.
How about a new model with 256GB of storage? Microsoft is selling that one directly to consumers for $749. That’s $150 less than the starting price for a new 64GB Surface Pro 2.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/256GB for $749 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/64GB for $399 – Manufacturer Certified (via eBay)
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13″ convertible for $703 – Lenovo (coupon: Spring)
- Save $25 on select laptops/desktops priced $599 or more – HP (coupon: MORE25)
- Save $125 on select laptops/desktops priced at $799 or more – HP (coupon: MORE125)
- Save $50 to $80 when you buy select Apple iPad mini w/Retina tablets – Best Buy
- Buy a Microsoft Surface tablet, save $40 on a Touch Cover or Type Cover – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Amazon Kindle DX 9.7″ eReader for $175 – A4C (via eBay)
- Crucial 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $110 – TigerDirect (coupon: NKV118960)
- Centon 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $15 – TigerDirect (coupon: UEU120070)
- 8 graphic novels for Kindle for $2.99 each – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section .