The first few years I attended the annual Consumer Electronics Show I packed a USB DVD drive in case vendors handed me a disc I needed to read. These days most press kits come on paper or on USB flash drives.
So when I come home from CES I tend to have more flash drives than I know what to do with. My glut is your gain.
Let’s have a little giveaway!
Up for grabs are 4 USB flash drives ranging in capacity from 4GB to 8GB. I also get a lot of smaller flash drives, but it’s hardly worth the cost of postage to give those away.
So I figured I might as well pick 4 random readers and give them each a flash drive.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win:
Leave a comment by 6:00AM Eastern on Friday, February 7th, 2014
Here’s the not-so-fine print:
- We’ll randomly select four winners from all valid entries.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond once they’re notified. If we don’t hear back, we’ll pick another person.
- Liliputing will send you one of the flash drives. You don’t get to pick which one.
- Make sure you use a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account to leave your message. If you don’t, we may not be able to contact you. And make sure you check your messages after the contest ends to see if you’ve won.
- Liliputing writers and close friends and family members are ineligible.
- So’s anybody who has won another Liliputing contest in the past 60 days.
This contest is open to residents of the continental United States. We do international contests from time to time, but honestly, it’s barely worth the price of postage to ship these things. 4GB and 8GB USB flash drives may not be free (unless you get a press kit on one or win one), but they’re close enough that I’d rather not spend more than a few bucks per envelope, OK?
Anyway, start commenting!