Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Toshiba Satellite NB15T is a 3.3 pound notebook with an 11.6 inch touchscreen display, 4GB of RAM, 500GB of storage, and an Intel Celeron N2810 low-power processor.
With a list price of around $379, it’s a pretty affordable notebook. But you can score an even better deal at the moment if you pick one up from the Microsoft Store for $349.
Toshiba only promises “over 4 hours” of battery life though, so road-warriors who don’t like carrying a charging cable may want to look elsewhere.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Toshiba Satellite NB15T 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $349 – Microsoft Store
- HP Split x2 2-in-1 13″ notebook/tablet for $700 – Best Buy
- Refurb Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ notebook w/Core i5 for $769 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Google Nexus 10 w/16GB for $329 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Apple iPod touch (5th gen) w/16GB for $180 – 1Sale
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Touch w/3G for $60 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle WiFi for $50 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch for $45 – 1Sale
- Refurb Logitech UE portable Bluetooth speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- Google Chromecast for $30 – Best Buy
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $50 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPHHW24)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.