The Toshiba Satellite NB15T is a 3.3 pound notebook with an 11.6 inch touchscreen display, 4GB of RAM, 500GB of storage, and an Intel Celeron N2810 low-power processor.
With a list price of around $379, it’s a pretty affordable notebook. But you can score an even better deal at the moment if you pick one up from the Microsoft Store for $349.
Toshiba only promises “over 4 hours” of battery life though, so road-warriors who don’t like carrying a charging cable may want to look elsewhere.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Toshiba Satellite NB15T 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $349 – Microsoft Store
- HP Split x2 2-in-1 13″ notebook/tablet for $700 – Best Buy
- Refurb Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ notebook w/Core i5 for $769 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Google Nexus 10 w/16GB for $329 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Apple iPod touch (5th gen) w/16GB for $180 – 1Sale
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Touch w/3G for $60 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle WiFi for $50 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch for $45 – 1Sale
- Refurb Logitech UE portable Bluetooth speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- Google Chromecast for $30 – Best Buy
- PNY 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $50 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPHHW24)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.