The Razer Edge is a Windows tablet designed for gaming. It costs more than many 10 inch tablets, but this little guy packs an Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GT640M graphics, 4GB of RAM, and support for a series of accessories including a detachable gamepad and a docking station for connecting a TV.
Razer normally sells the Edge for about $1000, but right now you can get a 64GB model from Amazon for $300 off.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Razer Edge 10″ Windows gaming tablet w/64GB for $700 – Amazon
- Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet w/32GB for $200 – Micro Center (in-store pickup only)
- Google Nexus 7 (2012) w/32GB for $130 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $70 – Jectronics (via eBay)
- Refurb unlocked HTC One GSM phone w/32GB for $380 – Quality Cellz (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Q200E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron for $300 – TigerDirect
- Patriot 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $24 after rebate – Newegg
- PNY 128GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $38 after rebate – Newegg
- Refurb Logitech UE Boom Bluetooth wireless speaker for $100 – 1Sale
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.