The Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV is a tiny adapter that you can plug into a TV or monitor to turn it into a wireless display for your phone, tablet, PC, or other devices. Geekbuying sells the T1000 for $30, and they sent me a demo unit to review recently.
Now that I’m done testing the Tronsmart T1000, it’s time for a giveaway!
The little device looks a bit like a USB flash drive, and it’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. But after you plug it into a display and connect the USB WiFi and power adapter, you can use it to mirror your phone, tablet, or PC display on a big screen or use your display as a second screen for your notebook or tablet.
You can also use the EZCast app to stream video, music, photos, or other content without using Miracast.
It’s not quite as easy to use as a Google Chromecast, but in some way’s it’s more versatile since it’ll stream anything that’s on your screen.
Here’s how to enter to win:
Leave a comment by 6:00AM Eastern on Thursday, 12/26/2013
That’s the most important thing. But there are a few rules to follow:
- A winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States (or anyone with a valid US shipping address).
- If you’ve won another Liliputing contest in the past 30 days, you’re not qualified to win this one too. Stop being so greedy!.
- Writers for Liliputing and close friends or family members are also ineligible.
- Make sure you use a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account when you leave a comment so we have a way to contact you — and make sure to check your messages after the contest ends.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond after they’re notified. If we don’t hear anything within 2 days, we’ll pick another winner.
Thanks again to Geekbuying for providing us with the Tronsmart T1000!
Update: Congratulations to our winner, cdogg!