Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to get a good deal on gadgets before Christmas (although Chanukah ends on Thursday).
Here’s a roundup of some of the best nothing-special-Tuesday deals — including a 64GB Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 tablet/notebook for $300. Microsoft promised a similar deal for Cyber Monday, but sold out almost immediately.
This deal comes from BJ’s Wholesale. If you don’t have a BJ’s member card you’ll have to pay $15 extra.
Windows notebooks and tablets
- Asus Transformer Book T100 10″ Windows tablet/notebook for $300 – BJ’s
- Asus VivoTab 10″ Windows tablet w/Atom Clover Trail, 64GB for $270 – TigerDirect (coupon: 10NFI109060)
- Asus X200CA 11.6″ touchscreen Windows notebook for $250 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Flex 14 notebook w/Celeron for $429 – Lenovo (coupon: FLEX1409DB)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S convertible Windows tablet for $699 – Lenovo
- Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet + Folio case for $300 – Dell
- Toshiba Encore 8″ Windows 8 tablet for $299 – Microsoft Store (includes $25 Windows Store gift card)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/64GB for $499 – Manufacturer Certified (via eBay)
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/128GB for $749 – Microsoft Store
eReaders, TV boxes, software, and media
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $90 – All4Cellular
- Hisense Pulse HD Google TV box for $50 – 1Sale
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWVXT36)
- Apple $100 iTunes gift card for $85 – Best Buy
- Amazon Cyber Week (Lightning deals throughout the day)– Amazon
- 12 Days of Deals – new Amazon Kindle eBooks on sale for the next 12 days
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.