The Asus Transformer Book T100 might be the best 10 inch Windows tablet/notebook hybrid you can buy for under $400. It offers long battery life, decent performance, and the ability to run both modern tablets apps and classic Windows software.
Having spent a few weeks reviewing the tablet recently, I came away impressed.
Most stores typically charge $349 for a model with 32GB of storage and $399 for a 64GB model. But right now you can snag a 64GB model for $379.
Update: Newegg is selling the same tablet for $359 when you use the promo code EMCWWWS22 at checkout.
Here are some of today’s best deals.
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Windows convertible w/64GB for $379 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus VivoTab RT TF600T Windows RT tablet + keyboard for $230 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- HP Envy X2 11.6″ 2-in-1 tablet with Atom Clover Trail for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) tablet w/Ivy Bridge, 128GB for $800 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Acer C7 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron 847 for $160 – Acer (via eBay)
- Open Box Apple iPad mini w/16GB for $265 – Best Top Deals (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku HD media streaming player for $40 – Dealfisher
- Patriot 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $25 – TigerDirect
- Lexar 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $25.49 – Office Depot (in-store pickup)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.