Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Asus Transformer Book T100 might be the best 10 inch Windows tablet/notebook hybrid you can buy for under $400. It offers long battery life, decent performance, and the ability to run both modern tablets apps and classic Windows software.
Having spent a few weeks reviewing the tablet recently, I came away impressed.
Most stores typically charge $349 for a model with 32GB of storage and $399 for a 64GB model. But right now you can snag a 64GB model for $379.
Update: Newegg is selling the same tablet for $359 when you use the promo code EMCWWWS22 at checkout.
Here are some of today’s best deals.
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Windows convertible w/64GB for $379 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus VivoTab RT TF600T Windows RT tablet + keyboard for $230 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- HP Envy X2 11.6″ 2-in-1 tablet with Atom Clover Trail for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) tablet w/Ivy Bridge, 128GB for $800 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Acer C7 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron 847 for $160 – Acer (via eBay)
- Open Box Apple iPad mini w/16GB for $265 – Best Top Deals (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku HD media streaming player for $40 – Dealfisher
- Patriot 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $25 – TigerDirect
- Lexar 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $25.49 – Office Depot (in-store pickup)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.