Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 hits the streets in November, offering a faster processor, more memory, and a higher resolution display than Amazon’s first 8.9 inch tablet. But it also has a higher price tag.
The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 has a starting price of $379, while the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is still available with a list price of $269. And right now it’s on sale for $40 off.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 w/1920 x 1200px display for $229 – Amazon
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ Android tablet for $110 – 1Sale (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/16GB for $280 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT w/32GB for $299 – Microsoft Store
- Asus Taichi 21 11.6″ dual-screen notebook for $699 – Microsoft Store
- ADATA 256GB SATA III 2.5″ solid state drive for $150 – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.