Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
A few years ago if you wanted a cheap, small notebook your only choice was a netbook — which usually meant you were limited to a 10 inch screen, a small keyboard, and an Intel Atom processor. These days there are plenty of options for portable notebooks that sell for $400 or less.
But one of the leading netbook makers is still at the forefront. Asus has cranked out a number of variations of its 11.6 inch portable notebook this year, including a model with a touchscreen display, 2GB of RAM, an Intel Celeron processor, and at the moment, a $300 price tag.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus X200CA 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron 1007U for $300 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ touchscreen ultrabook w/Core i5 for $550 – TigerDirect (coupon: LAF100123)
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ tablet for $110 – 1Sale
- Refurb unlocked Samsung Gaalxy Note (1st gen) w/AT&T LTE for $200 – QualityCellz (via eBay)
- Sony SmartWatch MN2 (first gen) for $76 – Rakuten
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.