Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon’s next-generation Kindle Fire tablets will probably be unveiled soon, but that just means that last year’s models keep getting cheaper and cheaper.
All4Cellular is running a great deal on refurbished Kindle Fire HD tablets, letting you pick one up for less than the price of a model with a non-HD screen. And Best Buy is offering a pretty big discount on brand new 8.9 inch Kindle Fire HD tablets.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 w/16GB for $220 – Best Buy
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 w/16GB for $150 – All4Cellular (via eBay)
- Asus VivoTab RT TF600T w/32GB + keyboard dock for $370 – Rakuten
- Google Nexus 10 w/16GB for $340 – Rakuten
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 7″ Android tablet for $107 – Lenovo (A1000EMAILDEAL)
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ laptop w/Core i5 for $900 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT tablet w/32GB for $230 – Manufacturer Certified (via eBay)
- Unlocked Asus Padfone 2 smartphone + tablet station for $700 – Ice Monkey
- Apple TV (3rd gen) for $87 – Rakuten
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.