The HP Split X2 is a 13.3 inch notebook or a 13.3 inch tablet, depending on how you use it. The tablet has an Intel Core i3 processor, at least 4GB of RAM, and 64GB or more of storage. Connect the included keyboard dock and you get an extra battery, extra ports, and… you know, a keyboard.
HP normally sells the Split X2 for $750 and up, but there’s a deal running that can save you close to $40.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- HP Split X2 13″ detachable ultrabook/tablet w/Core i3 for $712 – HP (coupon: SVD8492)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT tablet w/32GB for $330 – BluTekUSA (via eBay)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 7″ Android tablet for $129 and up – Lenovo (coupon: IDEASFORSCHOOL)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $340 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S7 11.6″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $700 – Acer (via eBay)
- Avatar 14″ ultrabook w/8GB RAM, Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $600 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXMVX35)
- LG USB 2.0 potable DVD writer for $20 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCXMVX78)
- TRENDnet 802.11n WiFi range extender for $20 – Adorama
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OEM for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXMVX43)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.