Ultrabooks are now selling for eBook-like prices. Sort of. Sure, you can’t buy a brand new thin and light laptop with a Haswell processor for under $400, but if you’re willing to go with a model that’s a year or two old, you can pick up a 3 pound laptop with a 13 inch screen and an Intel Core i3 processor for about that price.
If you’re not opposed to buying refurbished devices, you can score even better deals.
While the Acer Aspire S3 was never exactly the best ultrabook money could buy, it’s always been one of the cheapest — and now you can snag one for as little as $320.
Here are some of today’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $320 – Acer (via eBay)
- Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $400 – Rakuten
- HP Pavilion DM1 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E2-1800 for $350 – OfficeMax
- Refurb Acer Aspire R7 laptop/tablet/desktop thing for $800 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ tablet for $120 – beststopdeals (via eBay)
- 3 months of Rhapsody music streaming for $1 – Rhapsody
- PNY 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $28 – TigerDirect
- Name your price for an Unofficial Doctor Who eBook bundle – StoryBundle
You can find even more bargains in our daily deals section.