Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Ever since Barnes & Noble dropped the price of its NOOK HD+ tablet to $149, it’s been one of the best bargains in the Android tablet world. That’s a pretty great price for a tablet featuring a 9 inch, 1920 x 1280 pixel display, an ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor, full access to the Google Play Store, and a microSD card slot.
The only thing it doesn’t have is a camera.
Anyway, if $149 isn’t good enough for you, today you can pick one up for just $110. Sure, that’s the price for a used tablet — but it comes with a 1 year warranty.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Pre-owned B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ tablet for $110 – 1SaleADay
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $90 – Woot
- Acer Iconia A700 10″ full HD tablet for $250 – Woot
- Refurb Samsung ATIV 500T 11.6″ Windows 8 slate PC + keyboard dock for $430 – Woot
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2012) w/32GB for $170 – Rakuten
- Refurb Samsung Chromebook for $170 – Best Buy (via eBay)
- Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $400 – Rakuten
- Lenovo ThinkPad Twist 12.5″ convertible laptop/tablet for $600 – AntOnline
- Toshiba ultrabooks, ultraportables for $700 and up (up to $200 off) – Toshiba (via Dealnews)
- PNY 128GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $48 after rebate – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.