Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Remember when you had to spend around $1000 to get an ultrabook? That was way back in late 2011 when they were brand new and there were no options for older models, discounted models, or refurbished units.
Now you can occasionally pick up a thin, light, and moderately powerful ultrabook for less than the price you would have paid for a netbook a few years ago. Woot is running a sale on Acer PCs and tablets, and there are a few excellent deals on older and refurbished ultrabook models.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/340GB for $370 – Woot
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13″ ultrabook w/520GB for $390 – Woot
- Refurb Acer Aspire S7 13″ touchscreen ultrabook w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $650 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT + touch cover for $379 – eBay Daily Deals
- Google Nexus 10 w/32GB for $400 – Daily Steals (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $80 – Direct Source Liquidations (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd gen) for $85 – Direct Source Liqudations (via eBay)
- ZyXEL WRE2205 802.11n WiFi range extender for $30 – DailySteals
- Patriot 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $5 after rebate – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.