Who needs a Windows RT tablet when you can get a full Windows 8 model for the same price? When the first Windows 8 tablets with Intel Atom Clover Trail processors launched, they tended to sell for $500 and up, while Windows RT devices with ARM-based chips sold for $500 and less.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Acer Iconia W510 10″ Windows 8 tablet w/Clover Trail for $300 – Rakuten
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 w/16GB for $170 – Rakuten
- Refurb Asus Q200e 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Core i3 for $340 – GeekDeal (via eBay)
- Samsung Series 9 13″ ultrabook w/Sandy Bridge, Win7 for $830 – TigerDirect
- Sony Vaio Tap20 all-in-one desktop/tablet for $800 – Rakuten
- Acer Aspire One AOD270 10″ netbook w/Atom N2600 for $230 – Rakuten
- ZyXEL WRE2205 802.11n WiFi range extender/repeater for $30 – DailySteals
- Centon 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $30 – TigerDirect
- $50 off select orders of $100 or more – ThinkGeek (coupon: CONGRADS)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.