Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Barnes & Noble may not be ready to kill off its eReaders just yet, but you can pick up the latest NOOK devices at some pretty great prices right now. Not only are the NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ tablets selling for as much as $90 off, but you can now pick up a NOOK Simple Touch eReader for as little as $20.
That deal’s only good in-stores at Radio Shack locations that still have the 6 inch E Ink eReader available. But Walmart is also offering the NOOK Simple Touch for $20 off its list price at the moment, both online and in stores.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- NOOK Simple Touch for $20 – Radio Shack (in-stores only)
- NOOK Simple Touch for $59 – Walmart (in-stores or online)
- Amazon Kindle Fire 2 for $139 – Rakuten
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) for $265 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus Eee Slate EP121 12.1″ Win7 tablet w/Core i5 for $499 – nbhddseller (via eBay)
- Dell XPS 12 convertible tablet w/Core i5 for $799 – GamingLaptops (via eBay)
- Apple 11.6″ MacBook Air w/Core i5, 64GB SSD for $900 – Best Buy
- Intel NUC mini PC w/Core i3, no HDD, RAM, OS for $300 – TigerDirect (coupon: ERL90256)
- Trendnet 200Mbps Powerline AV adapter kit for $35 – TigerDirect (coupon: VW90064)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.