The HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook is a laptop with a 14 inch display, an Intel Celeron 847 dual core processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 16GB solid state disk. It doesn’t need more storage than that because it runs Chrome OS, Google’s operating system that puts the web browser front and center, not apps or data stored on your hard drive.
With a price at of $330, the Pavilion 14 Chromebook is already one of the cheapest notebooks HP offers. But at the moment you can get it for even cheaper. HP is selling its first Chromebook for $30 off.
Here are some of the day’s best tech deals.
- HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook for $300 – HP
- Refurb Asus Q200E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Core i3 for $340 – Newegg
- Lenovo ThinkPad Twist 12.5″ convertible Windows 7 notebook for $750 – Office Depot
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ ultrabook + 7 inch A2107 tablet for $550 – Newegg
- Sony Vaio T13 notebook w/touchscreen, Core i5 for $775 – Amazon
- Asus Zenbook UX21A 11.6″ ultrabook w/Core i5 for $684 – Amazon
- Refurb Motorola XOOM 2 10″ tablet w/4G for $219 – DailySteals
- FreedomPop OverDrive 3G/4G hotspot w/500MB free data for $40 – FreedomPop
- SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME 3-tuner networked TV tuner for $139 – Newegg (coupon: EMCYTZT3332)
- 1-year subscription to Wired Magazine for free – Mercury Magazines
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.