The Ramos W42 is an Android tablet with a 9.4 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel display and a Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor. It’s one of the fastest tablets I’ve had the pleasure of testing, although it’s not a perfect tablet — the touchscreen isn’t quite as responsive as one might like.
Pandawill sells the Ramos W42 for $240, but since the company sent me one to review I happen to have one here that you can win, free of charge!
The tablet features 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, 802.11n WiFi, and a 5400mAh battery.
It runs Android 4.0 and comes with access to the Google Play Store and other Google apps.
You can check out our full review of the Ramos W42 for more details.
For a chance to win this tablet, just read the following rules, make sure you qualify, and leave a comment below!
- This contest is only open to residents of the continental United States.
- If you’ve won another Liliputing contest in the past 60 days, I hope you enjoy your prize. Now let someone else have a chance.
- Workers or contractors for Liliputing are not eligible, and neither are close friends or family members.
- Please leave only one comment, or you’ll be disqualified.
- Make sure we have a way to contact you if your name is chosen by ensuring your commenting account is associated with a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
- Once we pick a winner you’ll have 48 hours to respond. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll pick someone else.
That’s it. Just leave a comment before 5:00AM Eastern on Monday, March 25th.
Update: Congratulations to Jason Mendoza, winner of our Ramos W42 giveaway!