The Asus VivoBook X202E is an 11.6 inch notebook with a touchscreen display, Windows 8 software, and a Core i3 Ivy Bridge processor.
It’s not exactly a top-of-the-line notebook, but this 2.9 pound laptop is one of the cheapest Windows 8 notebooks available with a touchscreen display. And after spending the better part of a week with a review unit, I came away reasonably impressed with what you get for the money.
Normally that money comes to $599 or so — which is the list price for this portable notebook. But right now you can pick up the VivoBook X202E from the Microsoft Store for $499.
Here are some of today’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Asus VivoBook X202E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ ultrabook for $550 – Newegg
- Toshiba Satellite u845W 14″ ultra-wide ultrabook for $650 – Buy.com
- Asus Zenbook UX32A 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $649 – Buy.com
- Refurb Lenovo thinkPad tablet w/Android 3.1 + folio case for $250 – TigerDirect
- SanDisk 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $160 – Newegg
- PNY 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $7.49 – Newegg (coupon: EMCJHHB53)
- $50 iTunes gift card for $40 – GiftCardMall (via eBay)
- 15 Android apps for free (including TuneIn Pro, Office Suite Pro, Splashtop Pro) – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.