The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is an Android tablet with a 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel display, a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor, and 1GB of RAM. While Samsung has newer tablets with faster processors available, the company’s first 10 inch Android tablet still isn’t a bad device… especially not when you can pick one up for $180.
That’s how much DailySteals is charging today for a refurbished model.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for $180 – DailySteals
- elocity A7 tablet w/NVIDIA Tegra 2, 7 inch screen for $80 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
- HP Envy 13 Spectre XT ultrabook w/Win7, 256GB SSD for $800 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ ultrabook for $549 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OEM for $85 – Newegg (coupon: EMCJJND39)
- Verbatim 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $145 – Buy.com
- OCZ 256GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $130 after rebate – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.