Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Pantech Element is a tablet with an 8 inch, 1024 x 768 pixel display and a 1.5 GHz Quaclomm Snapdragon processor. What really sets it apart from the competition though, is the fact that it’s waterproof.
You can dip the tablet in about 3 feet of water without causing any damage — although you won’t really be able to use the tablet for snapping photos under the sea.
Today you can pick up a refurbished Pantech Element for just $200 — and the tablet also features support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Refurb Pantech Element 8″ waterproof Android tablet w/4G for $200 – all4cellular (via eBay)
- Refurb Toshiba Thrive 10″ Android 3.2 tablet for $200 – 1SaleADay
- Refurb HTC JetStream 10″ Android tablet w/4G for $300 – all4cellular (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Core i5 for $596 – Concept Electronics (via eBay)
- Corsair 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $15 after rebate – Newegg
- RetailPlus 16GB USB 2.0 flash drives (2 pack) for $18 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
- Kingston 8GB class 4 SHDC cards (2 pack) for $10 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.