Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Samsung Series 9 is a thin and light notebook that was released before Intel coined the phrase to describe notebooks that were an awful lot like the Series 9. Normally Series 9 laptops sell for $1000 andup, but Buy.com has a slightly older model for $729 at the moment.
Meanwhile the Microsoft Store is running some pretty great promotions on Windows notebooks and tablets, and Newegg has some refurbished 32GB HP TouchPad tablets in stock.
Here are some of today’s best deals on mobile tech:
- Samsung Series 9 11.6″ notebook w/Intel Core i3 for $729 – Buy.com
- Lenovo IdeaPad U260 12.5″ notebook w/Core i5 for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP TouchPad 32GB 9.7″ webOS tablet for $235 – Newegg
- Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 10″ Windows slate w/Atom Z670 for $499 – Microsoft Store
- ExoPC Slate 11.6″ Windows slate w/Atom N450 for $499 – Microsoft Store
- Toshiba Thrive 7″ Android 3.2 tablet w/16GB for $360 – Buy.com
- Archos 101 G9 Android tablet w/1 GHz CPU, 8GB storage for $290 – TigerDirect
- Kobo Touch eReader w/special offers (ads) for $80 – Buy.com
- Team 32GB class 4 microSDHC card w/adapter for $20.79 – Newegg (coupon: EMCNGJG68)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.